Thursday, April 28, 2011

Liquid Nails For Vinyl Beadboard

result of the contest "1 year of reading" 3rd



Hello my little fantasy creatures !!!!!

I bring a concourse, I've done in

video ... The quality is not very good because it is engraved with the BB ... With documentaries

of " 2" deep and arrow of mouse somewhat shaky

...


CONGRATULATIONS A. ..






Kyoko

Congratulations, you have a week's notice to send an e-mail with your personal data to

Thank
a tod @ s to participate ... I was surprised everyone which pointed to the competition, I hope to organize another soon ... And thank you very much to those fans 97 already you are part of this blog ... Many kisses to all s. ..

Indeed yesterday I was in Blue Jeans presentation made of his books in LogroƱo, I laughed a lot, if you have the chance I recommend you go to see him very majete ...

I say goodbye, to see if I end the review of "Ghosts of Kensington" and upload soon. We read



bss

0 comments:

Post a Comment