Monday, April 4, 2011

2008 Suzuki King Quad Water In Clutch

Like

I like a couple of bands that did not bear good one and I showed them Dumuzi:) if your young child knows my music:) first showed me that the Queen had but we are the champions unbearable unbearable for me: P and now I even like that band, not a fan but I like it, the other is Michael Jackson, when he died were sooo special Dumuzi had not as they gave him no cable in the open uff tv on the radio everywhere had special music, well since that time and did not change the radio if it is a song or video, on the contrary the videos enjoy them with my child: D
And the other house music lovers is Emily: D sii loves propaganda coca-cola, I also love me and leave them a challenge they can not read aloud what he says without a tear or poke you at least that will put you glassy eyes that is the challenge of the day haha


0 comments:

Post a Comment