Sunday, May 1, 2011

Funny 6 Month Anniversary Messages

IMM, invisible friend, the day of signing books and blue jeans

















Wolas everyone!! Today I bring a special IMM




INVISIBLE FRIEND

Finally I can show you secret pal gifts Vero organized in your blog Dragonfly . M invisible friend i was TLS the blog The Stupid Lamb , Miicky here thank you very much for the gift because I liked it ... and now the pictures!




Family photo !!!!!











The book of Emily the Strange, a book that I have really wanted ... And he had not yet managed to buy ... Thank you, I hope to read soon ... I have many outstanding, but beareth a hole ...


Here the bells and whistles ... "Some bookmarks for my collection ... - A few goodies that are already less is more, as I write this post I'm eating a ... - A SpongeBob pen !!!!! Wiiiiii !!!!! (Mental note to myself: please relax you have almost 28 years ... XD) - A small bottle of cologne that does not look very good, Bruno Banani for woman ... I really like how it smells!!
BOOK DAY
How could it be otherwise in the day the book I bought a couple of books ...
- Samhein harvest of José Antonio Cotroneo , some time ago that caught my attention and I finally did with it.
-
Warrior of Gor John Norman , first in the series Chronicles of Counter consists of 26 librosO_O in English are not all translated ... They are overly macho books ... But is it cost € 2.50 in the cholloteca (shop that I have discussed in the previous IMM) XD.
And yes friends are seeing well what is in the middle is a bottle of wine ... So we spend it on La Rioja, jajajaja, in recent years the week of the book with the purchase of books (spending at least 18 €, of course, I buy the crop and 2 sleeves Samhein I have not noticed photograph) they give you a bottle of wine with a label with the lineup the day of the book, very conmemorativo.XD







bookmark And here, both on the left I gave them the Book ... The Grotesque is putting Frikoño (a geek festival that takes place in Logroño in this season), I gave a coworker. And the three that remain are the ones that I brought from La Coruna, the two were equal bookmarks, but part of a leaflet from the Tower of Hercules and I laminated (with my laminator of Lidl;)), and that is I bought in Santiago de Compostela ....




SIGNATURE BLUE JEANS

And finally what I brought home from the presentation of CPP and SQTQ Blue Jeans, the first picture is my book signing (although not looks great), holding the book's cover photo for an agenda of CPP and under both CPP and SQTQ bookmarks. In the second picture a poster to try by all means you do not just bent but it was impossible. In the photos are missing the first chapters of SQTQ that I've noticed you turn the picture (yes this is my head) ...


































to the next entry, bss, we read

0 comments:

Post a Comment