Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How To Get Into Sorority Sims 2

IMM (finally !!!!) and up within 5 days

WOLA !!!!!! Have finally reached the mini-vacation for Easter ... 5 days for sightseeing and unwind, as early morning tomorrow I am going to La Coruna until the next Tuesday I will not appear on the blog (yuju!!), I leave this post ... An IMM !!!!! Yes I have not been forgotten as it does not like are ... So long my last IMM I'm not going to put all the books that I have accumulated ... Just put the latest ... jajajajaja.





























- El Alcázar of Malviento of Raul Nunez, this is the book that the publisher sent me SWAT for the cooperation I have done with the editorial ... You know the editorial collaboration with the SWAT blogguera, who may know not to click here .

- Ghosts of Kensington of JD Alvarez, this has sent me to review the editorial Atlantis from here thanks for sending. I think I'll like ...



- The Adventures of Robin Hood Howard Pyle of little to say about this familiar story, only this book I bought in a bookstore called Cholloteca Logroño, and as the name implies cost me € 2.50 ... bargain!

- of Pinocchio Carlo Collodi also buy it for 2.50 € in Cholloteca.







- The Lonely Hearts Club of Elizabeth Eulberg, I read several reviews and all pretty good, do not take to reading.


- Renacer of Claudia Gray is the fourth part of the saga Midnight ... That desire to know how it ends!








- Marina of Carlos Ruiz Zafon , one of those that I have always wanted to read ....

- Midnight Palace of Carlos Ruiz Zafon , another outstanding author.









- If I decide to stay of Gayle Forman, I saw at the bookstore for 6 € and could not resist, I've read, I liked it and soon you will have the review

- Fortune of Matilda Turpin , I gave it away in the bookstore to buy two books from the publisher Booket, in this case the previous two by Carlos Ruiz Zafon.








- Hévelis of Unai Garcia , last book reviewed on the blog, I wanted to because I wanted to show the map so fantastic that I get along with the book ... To read my review here clik






And last family photo:






Remind that is still active contest
Nombre del Blog
blog

And I can only wish that you spend good morning, we see around ...

BSTS we read

0 comments:

Post a Comment