Monday, June 29, 2009

George Crum Early Life

Present New News

sip I'm still present, although not as often happens with blogs of my amiguis or at least do not leave messages. Well I will tell you that last year was knitting a scarf for my sister one that never ends, because I finished the wool and I did not buy more, well take it out of the box and is ready different but list:) finally disarmament and tissues other model, one that I saw on the blog Carmen Tye, she left the graphic on your picasa album by ac this the pattern.

Claudia at the last reunion Lanit me a gift here and the result of this
Roberto
And as always like give me your opinion on things I do, and this helped me see something more:) on buttons sip told me would stay with a nice wooden buttons and then I said please do it then and told me to get the wood and it took me a minute to find a twig: P here some pictures

Also tell them that in this house have all been cold, but all well. Emily has two teeth and is super slug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment