Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Registering Boat Trailer



I'm still on full-time mom, is not complaining and I love being a mom: P these days that I get both the pc pays me over the fabric, finish the new cap Roberto did not wool sheep I take photo but already has completed a little over two weeks, also wove a pair of mittens for my sister to guide me by Claudia did not flower because it was put to order and my sister did not want the wool is I was using it to weave its vest, finally I had to disarm because my mom said that it was a bit of wool and not enough, well I knitted to match a hat if you take this picture now I'm knitting another hat to Robert, but this time with a drawing, I hope fits.
Yesterday I went downtown ufff thousand years after I went to put the hoops to Emily who have been saved 4 months, but they said they only put them up to 2 Roberto tells me not to put them when she sees big as I would like to leave without rings, but then when you have about 5 rings will hurt and will remember when he grows up (to do good if you tell me where to put the rings are put, but as I get a little scared that put them wrong, if it is the crooked heard mmmmmmm
Well my journey to the center was not in vain I turned to a pair of wool, but it is no secret that Robert does not know: P buy blue, orange, white and black all aimed at reunion of former attorneys said that would lead to raffle off a scarf but maybe a hat for the kids if they report the Coton de Dumuzi is blue with orange why is the color of the hat, the white to finally finish a scarf that I started last year to my sister that meet the 16. And the black Lanit
to make a cuellito muucho I have in mind does.
Well what else I will tell my two kids are already controlled Dumuzi colds, stuffy nose Emily, Aguita warm water with a little salt neither one nor the other does not work for me. Here
photos of the hats

I can not go to the blog of Maluaral Am I the only?? Ando

0 comments:

Post a Comment