Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mottella Group Of Companies Singapore

That reunion

Before I will tell you everything that Dumuzi and went on vacation last Wednesday, on Friday took doctor and then we went home to my mom, he stayed there. Yesterday
Sabdo reunion of bloggers there this time we went earlier and obviously enjoyed a lot with the nice and loving girls. In exchange Irma gave me a pretty little scarf just did not have, had a bone that I got it like 4 or 5 years, but is purchased: D I carry a purse gift for weaving and was lucky Pamela. Cristi came from Concepcion, Andrea and Flo, it's always a pleasure to see them.
Lanit
Bring a weave, but not nearly all tissues, Lupe helped me a lot I want to knit a hat to Emily, with a hood to stick to the sticks and I am a zero: P
Sunday I tell you I was knitting another hat for my baby here and the result, did not know which picture to put up with everything and as a blogger, publish them all: D


and perhaps not interested but change the picture of my facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment