Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Solution Of Nadi Dosh In Kundli

Uff

big news I have them: P Emily and I went first tooth, 10 this month already saw a white hairline on your gums and 13 and he saw his first shirts: D status as a super crafty these days probably the discomforts of cold or at the same tooth. When she cries is when your tooth is better good when he laughs too but is harder to take the picture in that situation, if the user clicks on the picture looks great. This takes it one day when we went to my sister, in the absence of this box car was regal: P
also tell them that it is not now under to overweight obese again: P this month did not go up so this weighting 7 kilos 950 and measures 63 inches I love my baby:)
I also tell them that Dumuzi as ever reunion of all well.
The reunion was Saturday 13 bloggers, comes super late and did not reach to participate in the exchange, as I spent my gift for drawing. I was a little bit super short because just that day they were all early.
This is the gift that carries .
Possibly this was the last reunion which was Carmen Gloria and in July will juntitos States:) and gave us a gift for the recall.
Here
take pics ace

The pirate hat she was knitting me win and I had to look another picture a little boy, this picture was taken a day of football.
Many thanks for your nice comments sometimes pass through the blogs I read and post I can not quite up to date with their news.
Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment