Thursday, June 12, 2008

Is Rephresh Safe During Breastfeeding

Are they really valid the results of teacher evaluation? Teacher Evaluation

teacher assessment, a highly contested issue in the educational sphere deserves me personally many questions, during my stay in secondary education, specifically in the last year, I witnessed many unfortunately a fact. My teacher Language and Communication always leave much to be desired professionally, was not inculcated the responsibility not to encourage students and, worst of all was that students underestimated, ie not tried hard not conform with the educational program because believed that students could accomplish this, in short, never felt it was really a contribution to my education and I was preparing this asignaatura externally, in short, the year 2007 corresponded to review the subject teacher, the teacher referred to chose our review course in the classroom, she prepared a class never before seen for review the day, worries, prepare background material and developing a theme. Personally I felt a bit embarrassed to see the brazenness with which that teacher cheating on the educational system, that is where I realized that maybe the little validity is often the teacher evaluation with people who break codes as basic honesty about the fact retain their jobs, maybe the teacher evaluation should be otherwise, but surprisingly, insatantanea because unfortunately you can not reap trust in all people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment