Saturday, March 20, 2010

Powershell Winscp Processstartinfo Arguments

Reunion In these days and a little doll



On Saturday we had 13 bloggers meeting in the mall florida center as always super fun to share with the girls, Sole super cool gifts I get a few stuffed animals and clothing that is precious to Emily's for when larger but is much appreciated: D spoiled I was fine that day: P Claudia also brought me a gift that currently is in the hands of the grandmother of Robert and will see and Maluaral a fabric pouch great for wool I show another picture: D
I had to come early for the meeting because Dumuzi was invited to a meet, we fail to be in the exchange, but just let my little gift I made a pincushion with point smock and a tape that has been woven happy I hope my exchange) We went very fast fortunately were not even sitting at the table the kids, so much fun, we had great:)
On Monday I went to change shoes Dumuzi luckily found some that fit well the good thing was that Emily came to winning because these new shoes were cheaper and gave me a calcetitas for her by the difference : D
On Tuesday I went to buy wool, Claudia gave us a figure on Saturday, sold to 3,500 a kilo of wool for the past week. Super happy with my Lanit is calculated as more or less weight because he had not much money to buy many kilos, Roberto's grandmother as a commissioned me. When the knight had to pay back, good but 2,000 had left thousands in and I said if he could bring more wool for a thousand good water makes the fish say and it was to pull the wool over gave me 6 balls , imagine 6 balls of 100 grams per thousand and grab him with kisses jajajja. Now to weave and knit, I hope me a little more time. In the picture lack a ball of string that I gave to my mom, I made the balls of wool because they were more entangled.
I tell them that we are happy because we have a gizmo to move around, to walk. I think I can knit and to put in the car and I can not think of anything. We do not have photo and Roberto went to work in today. Well

0 comments:

Post a Comment