Friday, March 12, 2010

Pokemon Shiny Gold Save Error



following the name of my blog in this post I will tell you several things. First of all I tell them I'm okay after the earthquake, fortunately did not suffer a type of damage, my mom suffered most of my family dropped the tambourine who divides his neighbor's house, the bedrooms are adobe have several cracks, hope that in time the municipality to fence demolished (but they are all well.
Well I've been through difficult times they are things I've been dragging for several years on more than one occasion I have spoken to my dad and that's my big thorn them story that you wait your call at Christmas, not so much to me if not for my baby's, one is more happy when the children will want more than one, at least that happens to me. Thinking and thinking that I was leaving an ulcer (haha so to speak) I was telling Robert, but did not remove anything that rabies was not was finally called my dad to complain and tell them I was angry with him, I know a super weight pull over to talk to and tell my status. Well as things are broken with long ago, does not put anything in their power to solve anything. Just after that did not lose hope that change and worry a little or something, but better and not ask the impossible, just think about it every day and I am sorry that as well.

Well I tell them that my baby has already served his first birthday, I thought I'd make a dress, buy the fabric and everything, but am alone in wanting to do and finally I made a pair, but days after the meet.
is little we've done about loose re Dumuzi Crafts'm asked for a cap and a pokeball pokeball that if I did. Roberto
bringing bread every day to work and I get tired of plastic bags will wrap the bread in a napkin and then into the bag, good with the idea of \u200b\u200bthe napkin I made some bags for bread finally did 4 one for Roberto, one for Dumuzi and two for Connor and Robert Daniel's cousins \u200b\u200bgender I put a plastic hard not to put the bread:)

tempera lining a container for storing pins were cute also sewed some hearts that even no tissue filling and only a small florets to fucking. Dumuzi
already started kindergarten in a new school, but on Monday everything bad in the morning I said that bothered him the shoes that hurt the heel and I to buy them in the second half of February to buy him good this time around 32 Robert told me he had to go a finger is too big for the change for about 31 and those states that I bother to change them again for another model but were not of their number and they told me I could return the money because I had changed before, now wait until 15 and see if they come over, I said that could change in clothing or anything else and that I use if the need shoes (

Some things still surprise me, never expected anything this day of love and Roberto gift came after I said give me ice water and surprise when you open the cooler a giant and a chocolate note, I was happy because it was agreed, Naum says he would give gifts to their kids thought about doing the same thing, but as I said just what I thought Dumuzi me the gift collection days: P

And see this little picture my little ones are pure love: D


earthquake: I worry about friends Conception bloggers leave messages on facebook and blogs fortunately been two or three days I knew of them, but not showing up was Sandra http://tejiendolazosdeamistad.blogspot.com/ call to your phone many times and nothing his cousin contacted me to see if I knew something good finally 9 gave me the number of sister Sandra and luckily all was well without water, but all well at home:) Today, Friday is his birthday congratulations friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment