Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Linsey Dawn Mackenzie, Bra Galore

Rare

Today was especially rare in the case of public transport, today was the first day of classes Dumuzi, almost to the stop step, the micro (bus) to walk other corner to take a taxi, the taxi driver knew where the street told me
cole is this?
if I said and just could not turn around in the street, given half a block beyond turn, finally in the street from school, asked me
is this?? there was no one outside of school, I wonder: S
no, I said .... half block further,
told here please and put the car chala,
where you ask??
and tells me I beyond
said NO, I said here please is it fixed where all the vans? there it was. Huy
raging gave me was returned to the school and said excuse me as if that would heal my anger grrr
After the school ceremony I went to the terminal to take the mic, was just that I used came instantly:) from there to my house is 5 minutes. good and not all could do well this micro went the short way osea not pass by my house I tell the driver because double here? tells me is that the boss told me to fence here because the other goes backward shuuu I had to lose like 10 streets away to make a return to the terminal (terminal reaches said the chief drivers to what is going to die haha \u200b\u200bit took me half an hour to get home

0 comments:

Post a Comment