Sunday, February 6, 2011

Letter Sample For A Wedding Meeting

No 16 prize for the blog !!!!! princess crowned by





days ago I should have gone up but eventually bring him here, crowned princess has given me this award, thanks! The award requires

say 7 things about me and given to 15 blogs, so there goes:

1 - I love rock, but the good, the villain, groups like boikot, extremoduro, silversmith and you, the last ke Zierre, etc ...
2 - I'm aux nursing and work in a dental clinic.
3 - My favorite actors are Johnny Depp , Edward Norton and Tim Roth .
4 - My favorite movies are The Crow and Edward Scissorhands and my favorite directors Tim Burton and Quentin Tarantino .
5 - I 8 years in May with my boyfriend: O.
6 - Saturday (I do not have to work) and on Sundays I like to go for coffee and play the practice match mus.
7 - I love traveling, but mostly camping.

Now I have to hand it to 15 blogs: 1 .-

youth fantasy literature

2 .- A special

3 .- Book eater

4 .- bookworm

5 .- The Leyna corner of

6 .- Fly like a butterfly

7 .- magic leaves

8 .- Infected

9 .- The temptation to read

10 .- Bibliophile Corner

11 .- Tanière

12 .- Te regalo a book

13 .- Librohólic @ s

14 .- The window
books
15 .- Dreamers book

We read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment