Monday, November 9, 2009

Sushi Bamboo Mat London Ontario

Days of fear

Ufff if they have been in fear these days, been changing the climate is sunny but cold so does other times done much heat, and with this disease always cold but not as much as this month, first Dumuzi I was sick with scarlet fever with tonsillitis, five days of rest and amoxicillin. Between this meeting we bloggers, we were only the most courageous because that day in the morning was raining very hard, I was the same because the meetings are only once a month and is the only time I have for me, good half: P were Karina and son The super soft arms took a long time to turkey as Emily and I always take a picture of me was (and as always enjoyed it the first 18 photos are from that day . Mae very nice she invited us to birthday as her daughter Valentina and I where I am invited: P clear that we (my social life is almost nil) was very nice all the Vale is a very cute and nice drinks: D photos of this I have and she has published no some to steal: P
And I all this time with a super upset because her ear was deaf raging above was talking more slowly and nobody listened to me haha \u200b\u200bafter a two weeks ago told me I had a little one ear, like that of chiquitita jajaj no idea what I'm good good ears and listen well, but speak slowly haha. Dumuzi became ill see another fever and headache, nasopharyngitis throat was the diagnosis was well, days after an extremely strong stomach pain my child to the doctor again, white spots on the throat and that it caused stomach pain and this just in the week of Halloween, Friday 30 school disguised as a fan of Michael Jackson thriller was obvious he wanted to be Luckily Michael'm half witty and I made the jacket, I need the pants .... call my sister to see if she had a red pants for my niece, but had not found one for her, lucky I have a sewing machine and now with it being more canchera jijiji seam around the school Friday Aunt Boxcar happy I said, Dumuzi won for best costume and for being the bravest and personality and he won this (give me a box with a wooden train) and more happiness for me, half of the prize is for me: D
Saturday 31 we went to the Bio-bio Persian and bought a few things, but just around Roberto with a super strong pain came the grinding wheel will the trial and had a lot of pain, that day we had it all planned out and went to the boilers all the plans we returned from the Bio and Roberto was pale from the pain we went to emergency and could not get the wheel to have an x-ray, he was told infection and had to return on Wednesday, that day was Halloween and Dumuzi totally excited about the candy, I made a dress for Emily and also dress up and although we do not collect lots of candy, of Robert's grandmother gave her a lot and another while I buy Roberto.
Roberto
During the week I was better at the wheel of pain, but on Wednesday said he was not able to draw and I had to make an appointment for an operation because the wheel is lying. Emily was strong as oak for the days that Dumuzi was sick, but now has a cold: (
With temperature changes I also homeless and gave me cooling.
I have done little craft, the 16 was the day teacher and I made a portfolio to Aunt'm happy, but to vary not take photo, no tissue, trying to break into beads, but it is very little I've done.
With the new school last Tuesday had meeting and have already told me that if my child is already high school language is December 18 high with his diploma and all that, I leave your feet on the street looking for school and finally I prefer the first option that I was given just last Saturday we went to the admission test and Tuesday morning we get the bone response.
What we lacked was that Emily took away the compu
last thing is that my cat is pregnant who wants a kitten?
Well that has been more or less my life these days without posting: D

Pd: just wanted to tell them Halloween, many say that fome to take these holidays in other countries, but I like to celebrate all festivals that are related to children because I want my children have a nice childhood, but as believers we are not celebrating Christmas, the excitement felt by the kids to wait for Father Christmas I love it, plus I have no memories of Christmas or anything and I want Dumuzi agreed that when children have a good time in these dates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment