Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Football Player Won The Most Trophy

Christmas is coming: P

are so many things I want to tell, but at the time of writing the forgetfulness, I post daily things that happen to me or think, but then I lack the time or I forget. First of all I tell them I'm happy on Wednesday call home to tell my mom who was leaving, but I told them that is participating in the meeting of neighbors and passing in social work and stuff, my brother Ferdinand I answered the phone, and you told me I have news for you I say it now or when you come obviously now mmmmm jajaja curiosity is stronger:) and told me I won a computer I could not believe it. Well I tell them that the government here in Chilito award to children with low grades and computer resources that is entirely at the option of them, the pc I choose now and give it in March 2010 when school begins, we imaginence everyone happy, just they had no computer and my mom was about to borrow as they badly needed because my two brothers are in school and almost all tasks have to remove them from the internet, this will give away the computer and apparently a year of free internet: D
Other stuff mmm finally send him the gift Pit magenta, for lack of time and money when I had not sent him the money he had no time, it is very rare but I got up very early but I do not have time to do my things, say mmm fabric paint seams or nails are not things I just do not have time for anything in the evenings knit a while.
As I was in the previous post I'm teaching some kids how to make fabric flowers and a couple of pics here with the work of my students: D

Meeting On Tuesday I had a proxy for Dumuzi school and got a big announcement that squeezed my tummy told me that Dumuzi would probably be high, you know that going to a language school, college horrorr look, well wait until the end of the month and we will know if you are going to kindergarten or school. It is good news but it gives me something to change to a large school, with many more children in the school day Dumuzi in the morning to going on do not amount to 50 children, that nerves: P aunt told me that Dumuzi is super hardworking and she knew that if you are going to be super Well, wait until the end of the month and we will know the outcome.
Christmas comes to us yesterday came a parcel from Spain and my mother sent us a Christmas gift many very nice stuff, to me a few sets for embroidery, a book for embroidery with beads, beads, sequins, a Chalita, clothing, a tiny portfolio, videos and lots of gifts for Dumuzi and Emily. A few weeks ago I sent a transfer pencils in red and blue are great.

Who can do this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment