Monday, August 24, 2009

Mubarak Break Silence

Portfolio, poncho, birthday

In these days I've done a few things first I knitted a purse for one of Dumuzi cards, do not take that picture. My times in the sewing machine have long pants look for Dumuzi sew the overhauled jijiji. A few weeks ago I saw on the blog of a portfolio Alix so pretty, she left the link and got and "flip" the blog and found the same portfolio, but more girl and the result is this

few days ago Mariella published an explanatory post :) to make a poncho and more help from Colibri poncho I knitted this for my drink, I finished last night and that's why posed model does not come, but for the next reunion and summer:) On Saturday we did a recent past eleven Dumuzi, buy a cake and family came Dumuzi was happy they brought some nice gifts, and received what I wanted most, the hull of the Transformers'm happy though that day was the one and says police called
more pictures to make Click image. another photographer you see a zero: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment